Womb Sauna Appointment Booking Policies:
1) Full payment. Full payment is required to confirm your appointment time. You can make your payment by clicking here.
2) Discounts. We offer promotional pricing and group rates for our services. Please join our e-mail distribution list to remain current on promotional offers that we have.
3) Missed Appointments/Late Cancellations/Late Arrivals. All appointment cancellations must occur within 48 hours of the appointment. In order to ensure every client has an opportunity to have their transformational moment in the Womb Sauna, a $25 fee will be added to your next scheduled appointment and services will be provided once the balance is paid in full if you miss or cancel your appointment late.
4) Terms of Service & Liability. Here are recommendations for all clients of the Womb Sauna. The use of drugs, medication or alcohol prior to or during the sauna session may lead to dizziness or unconsciousness. Please consult your physician if you are in doubt of your ability to use the Womb Sauna for health reasons. Please discontinue the use of the sauna if you feel light-headed, dizzy or heat exhausted. Womb Sauna sessions should be limited to a maximum of 60 minutes. It is advisable to drink plenty of water before and after sauna session. It is advised not to eat at least one to two hours prior to your sauna session to avoid any ill feelings. Clients using any medications must consult a physician or pharmacist prior to the use of the sauna. Pregnant women should consult their physician prior to the use of the sauna. Excessive body temperatures have a potential for causing fetal damage during the early days of pregnancy. Do not use any chemicals or lotions prior to your sauna session. These items may block pores and affect perspiration as well as stain the wood. By checking the agreement box below on my client intake form, I acknowledge and accept the risks inherent in the use of the Womb Sauna. I voluntarily assume the risk of injury, accident or death, which may arise from the use of the Womb Sauna. I and any of my heirs, executors, representatives or assigns hereby release from all claims or liabilities for personal injury or property damages of any kind sustained while in the Womb Sauna, during the use of the Womb Sauna and from any advice provided by an employee, independent contractor or any representative. I agree that the intake form and Waiver is in effect for all Womb Sauna sessions and products and will not expire unless requested by either party.
5) Disclaimer. The statements and services offered have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. This service is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Those seeking treatment for a specific dis-ease should consult a qualified integrative physician, preferably a holistic physician, prior to using our service when you have concerns about your health.